The Navigators CORE comprises our calling, core values, and our global vision. The CORE unites our worldwide ministry.
To advance the Gospel of Jesus and His Kingdom into the Nations through spiritual generations of labourers living and discipling among the Lost.
Our Core Values
- The passion to know, love and become like Jesus Christ
- The truth and sufficiency of the Scriptures for the whole of life
- The transforming power of the Gospel
- The leading and empowering of the Holy Spirit
- Expectant faith and persevering prayer rooted in the promises of God
- The dignity and value of every person
- Love and grace expressed among us in the community
- Families and relational networks in discipling the nations
- Interdependent relationships in the body of Christ in advancing the Gospel
Our Big Worldwide Vision
We see a vital movement of the gospel, fueled by prevailing prayer, flowing freely through relational networks and out into the nations. Workers for the Kingdom are next door to everywhere!
What characterizes this movement? A heart for the whole person … climates of grace … compassion for the vulnerable and broken … sacrificial unity embracing diversity … cultural relevance and sensitivity … interdependence with others in the wider family of God … transformed men and women, fragrant with humility and the aroma of Christ.
They are marked by a deep engagement with and obedience to the Scriptures as the Word of God. They believe the promises of God. Both personally and in committed communities, they seek to know and pursue the purposes of God.
Labourers and leaders are emerging, with an increasing passion for Jesus Christ. They demonstrate faith and courage as they live and move among their friends and families. As spiritual parents, they model authenticity and relevance.
Ordinary people, in many walks of life, are joyfully leading integrated lives. They live as fruitful insiders among the lost. There is perseverance in the face of hardship and suffering. Around the world, many are coming to faith. As they become established in discipleship, some grow to be foundational for further generations. The Gospel spreads naturally and powerfully, as believers share Christ … life upon life … family to family.
Crossing cultures into new cities and nations, teams of mobile pioneers intentionally proclaim and embody the good news of Jesus Christ, in such a way that transformed communities multiply. These communities are bringing joy and hope to their surrounding environments as relationships are healed and justice increases. Indeed, the lost and unreached burn in their hearts, as they move the Gospel into the major peoples of the world … and beyond.
The leaders of this movement, developed and empowered for God’s service, live out a growing commitment to Christlikeness. They are dependent upon the Holy Spirit. New generations of leaders are emerging, rooted incarnationally in their local and national contexts. An international leadership community brings focus, alignment, and energy to their movement. These leaders are clearly committed to long-term impact in generational ministry.
What’s unique about the Navigators?
- Our commitment to grow in Christlikeness
- Our commitment to the Word of God
- Our loyalty to Jesus Christ
- Our calling to be disciple-makers who make other disciples
We are driven by:
- The Gospel: a passion for those who don’t know Christ (John3:16)
- Depth Of Discipleship: Our commitment to the third generation (2Timothy2:2)
- Spiritual Multiplication: helping “the little one become a thousand” (Isaiah 60:22)
- The Nations: building disciple makers in every culture (Matthew 28:18-20)