WHAT WE DO:
Through studying, obeying and teaching the Word of God and through the example of our lives:
- Evangelism: we prayerfully explain the Gospel to those who desire to know Jesus.
- Establishing: we nurture believers into maturity in the faith.
- Equipping Labourers: We train disciples to explain the Gospel and disciple others.
- Training: we train leaders who can train others in evangelism, establishing and equipping (2 Timothy 2:2). We also run training seminars and workshops on evangelism and disciple-making.
- Leader Development: We develop leaders who are well equipped to be vision bearers.
- Discipleship Resources: we publish relevant resources for effective discipleship and disciple-making.
HOW WE DO IT:
- We use one-on-one and small group meetings- sharing our lives with those we seek to help
- We make disciples who in turn make other disciple- spiritual reproduction
- We teach and encourage faithful in-depth Bible engagements
- Many Navigators serve faithfully in Evangelism, Establishing and Equipping in different context including church, workplaces, neighbourhoods.
WHERE WE DO THIS:
- High Schools
- Universities/ Other Tertiary Institutions
- Local Communities/Neighborhoods
- Market places/workplaces
- Churches (we train and help churches to set up a disciple-making structure)
- Rural Missions
WHO WE DO THIS WITH
- Couples Ministry
- Singles Ministry
- Any person willing to know Christ and become like Him